I have been MIA for awhile...
I've been busy working around the house and glad to
say that I am finally becoming much more organized! :)
I've been busy working around the house and glad to
say that I am finally becoming much more organized! :)
I have introduced scrapbooking to another friend...
who may actually be more addicted than I am.
She and I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping these past few days.
who may actually be more addicted than I am.
She and I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping these past few days.
I will post those things later.
Here are some puppets I made for the kiddos in my class last spring...
using the paper doll cartridges. They loved them... including the boys!!
I taped a popsicle stick to the back of each one and laminated
them b/c some of the kids can be a bit destructive at times.
using the paper doll cartridges. They loved them... including the boys!!
I taped a popsicle stick to the back of each one and laminated
them b/c some of the kids can be a bit destructive at times.
~ SHELL ~
(okay... so I still don't know how to add the cool signature lines... maybe some day I will figure it out!)
(okay... so I still don't know how to add the cool signature lines... maybe some day I will figure it out!)












0 comments:
Post a Comment