My big project this summer has been redoing the underutilized, over-stuffed third bedroom in my house into a scraproom. I cleaned it out (no small task!),repainted it, and I am planning on putting in a little counter top and some cabinets for storage. I have a picture in my mind of how I want it to be... if I get it to look that way, it'll be fab! Here are a few pics from last week- by now I've all ready got the table and the rest of my scrap stuff in.
The cute fabric I bought to use as a curtain under the counter.
The nosy Scrapcats checking out my stuff.

Never one to be outdone by a cat, Scrappoodle also has to check things out- and take time to greet his best buddy- The Poodle In The Mirror.












1 comments:
congrats on the new space! I look forward to seeing it completed!
Post a Comment