KC Croppers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lobster Card- MPS Challenge



I made this card for my dear department chair- she is such a great person who really goes above and beyond, and this is a crazy time of year for her. I got the idea from Organized Chaos- check out Lori's blog! She's got some great projects. I tweaked it a little- I used Cosmo Cricket paper from the Early Bird line, (you KNOW you're special when I use Cosmo on you!) which changed the color scheme, and I was too lazy to hunt an oval SVG, so my title is rectangular. My execution isn't as neat either :-( However, I really love the little lobster I added on the inside- I think he is too cute! Lobster and pot are on the "From My Kitchen" Cricut cart,which has fabulous retro-y designs.

When I saw the MPS challenge featuring critters, I figured, "Why not? Lobsters are critters too!"

5 comments:

Angie said...

They sure are critters and this is too cute. Good job!

Shelly Lynn said...

CUTE! I love it!! I would never have thought to use a lobster... it turned out great!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Too cute!! Love the lobster!

Helen said...

So cute and very clever!

Anndell said...

Great! You are so creative...