These are a couple of cards I made recently using Cricut cartridges. The Hello Kitty card was a thank you to a student who gave me a very cute Hello Kitty gift.The deer was a birthday card for my husband's grandma- he even helped me by typing up the sentiment inside! I used Hello Kitty Greetings for the first card, with a little American Crafts Metropolitan paper for the bow accent. The second card used Create a Critter with American Crafts Everyday paper as the background. Both were really simple, but I think both turned out nicely.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
A Couple of Cards
These are a couple of cards I made recently using Cricut cartridges. The Hello Kitty card was a thank you to a student who gave me a very cute Hello Kitty gift.The deer was a birthday card for my husband's grandma- he even helped me by typing up the sentiment inside! I used Hello Kitty Greetings for the first card, with a little American Crafts Metropolitan paper for the bow accent. The second card used Create a Critter with American Crafts Everyday paper as the background. Both were really simple, but I think both turned out nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
To cute!! Love this wanna make a card now for my grandma!!
Post a Comment