KC Croppers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shell's Peachy Keen Challenge ( 6 x 6 Layout )


Here is Shell's submission for the
Peachy Keen Design challenge.

( Photograph does not do justice to the stickers due to lighting conditions. )

5 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

Sooo cute! Love the colors. TFS :)

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

Miss Giebel said...

sweet summer scrapbook page! love the colors you used. Good luck with the the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge!!
~Heidi

Lorie said...

This is fun, colorful, and too cute! Great take on the challenge, and I"m so happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

Angelica Suarez said...

Great job! I ADORE these colors! They are very Peachy Keen! ;) Good luck, thanks for playing along this week! ~ Angelica @ PKS

Nikki Foraker said...

Well this is ADORABLE! I just LOVE it!!!! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps! Good luck!

Nikki