KC Croppers

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Saturday Card Swap at Expo

Stamp & Scrapbook Expo Card Swap Day 2

I participated in both card swaps at the Stamp &  Scrapbook Expo in KC last weekend.  Here is the card I created for the Saturday Card Swap.

A funny waterfall card.  I saw this idea on a card making fb page and it looked easy enough, since I have made waterfall cards a few years back.  However, it took a village to complete this card.  I was having trouble with the mechanisms and over an hour trying to get it to work and about 9 people helping me, we finally figured it out.  

I had to make 21 of the exact same card for the swap.   I didn't realize what I was getting my self into when I decided to create this card for a swap.   I'm thinking next time I may go the easy route. 


As you pull down on the toilet paper tab, the toilet seat opens to reveal two different messages...



~ Shelly ~

0 comments: