KC Croppers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Home Decor Blog Hop - Friday, Oct. 5th


 
Welcome
to the
"Fall Home Decor Hop"
  
  
    
You should have came from Maria's blog at
http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
if not please start at the beginning over at
Shannon's blog
http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
 

I made these lovely Fall lanterns using my cricut and SCAL 2.
The lantern svg file came from
SVG Cuts
Crisp Days of Fall SVG File Collection.
 
I will admit, these were very tedious,
especially when using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. 
I found that using my ATG Adhesive went much
faster and easier.  I attached a bronze colored wire
for the handle.  And completed the lanterns by adding
a ba
ttery operated candle inside each lantern.
 
     Leave a comment below to be entered in the drawing
for a mystery prize. Sorry.... Not sure what yet...  I'm
heading to the Creating Keepsakes Convention this weekend
and I will pick up some Giveaway goodies while I am there. 

 
   
 
Next... go check out  Pam's Fall Home Decor project at http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/If you get lost along the way here is the line up...


Shannon Leffew Keith - http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com <<< YOU ARE HERE!
 
Have a fabulous weekend!!

   
~ Shelly ~

8 comments:

ScrappingJUDY said...

wow very nice...I love them....great job..thanks for sharing.

ScrappingJUDY said...

wow very nice....i lovethem..thanks for sharing..

Miranda said...

Love, love, love your project! These are beautiful!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Maria Matter said...

oh Shelly, these are beautiful! they look so pretty among the fall leaves!
happy to be hopping with you today!

Unknown said...

these are ADORABLE!!!! They really turned out cute. Great blog, love your work! Thanks for sharing. ;-)

Claire Spielman said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! These are gorgeous. I have not used any SVG files but this is very impressive. TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love these lamps! So cute!

silvia said...

Gorgeous lanterns!!!

Have fun at the convention!!