KC Croppers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Pat's Follow Up


Well, St. Pat's is behind us, and so is my spring break. I promised myself I would get some major scrapping done, but what I ended up scrapping was... St. Pat's cards. Oh well- something is better than nothing! I used a lot of pot o' gold cuts from Simply Charmed again (love that cart!). I found some cute paper on sale at Michael's for 16 cents, so that was a great help, too!

One thing I did do during break was go to a great scrapbooking "Garage Sale" sponsored by Scrapbook-N-Memories down in Harrisonville, MO. This store is one of those wonderful little home-town scrapstores that used to be everywhere before the economy went bust and the megastores rolled in. I hope we will see a resurgence in stores like this, as I really miss them. I love going in and being able to talk "scrapbook" with the people working there, knowing that they really understand and care for what they are talking about. If you live in the KC metro, go down and visit Scrapbook-N-Memories. It's a great place, and they have a lot of cute, unique papers and products you just won't find on the megastore shelves.

1 comments:

Shelly Lynn said...

Love the cards and the touch of sequins. Had a great time at that garage sale... glad we went. It was a really cute store and there were lots of nice things in the shop that I usually only see online. We need to go down to that place more often. I think we should attend one of their crops sometime.