Welcome to
"My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop"
You should have came from Heather's blog at http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
if not please start at the beginning over at
Erica's blog at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
For this blog hop, I created a baby gift bag and card
using four cartridges... B Is For Boy, New Arrival,
San Serif Font & Once Upon A Princess.
"My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop"
You should have came from Heather's blog at http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
if not please start at the beginning over at
Erica's blog at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
For this blog hop, I created a baby gift bag and card
using four cartridges... B Is For Boy, New Arrival,
San Serif Font & Once Upon A Princess.
The gift bag was cut fromOnce Upon a Princes (p. 65) at 6.75"
The tag on the bag was also cut from
Once Upon A Princess cart (p. 65) at 2"
The 'BABY' wording on the bag was cut from
B Is For Boy cartridge at 1/2"
Glued together using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
B Is For Boy cartridge at 1/2"
Glued together using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
The card was cut from
New Arrival cartridge (p. 85) at 6"
And I used San Serif font cartridge to cut the Congrats
wording on the card... sorry.. forgot exactly what size I cut it.
New Arrival cartridge (p. 85) at 6"
And I used San Serif font cartridge to cut the Congrats
wording on the card... sorry.. forgot exactly what size I cut it.
Not super thrilled at how the baby's face turned out on the card...
I was in a bit of a hurry when I was working on this and it
really shows. But I love how the mini gift bag turned out.
I added a small button bow to accent it.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects for today!
Next... go check out Laura's adorable cards over at http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
My Cricut CraftRoom - http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
Holly - http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
Samantha - http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Heather F - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
Suzy's Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
Tracy - http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
Heather S - http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com --- YOU ARE HERE!!!
Laura - http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Ricki - http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/
Madison - http://funkycards.blogspot.com/
Jen Bowker Ranney - http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
Alishia - http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/
Blog candy - http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
~ Shelly ~












72 comments:
I so love this cartridge!! If you are a stamper - peachy keen stamps makes a stamp set for the face for this cartridge - it's awesome!! Love the mini bag! Doris
parkernana5 AT cox. net
WHat a super cute & Fun project
oh shelly, these are adorable, and i just love the colors you chose.
Cute baby gift!! Thanks for sharing
this is too cute! love it! the bag looks store bought! great job!
Great card and bad, that is so cute. I love your work, I became a follower because of your last project the halloween book. Your work is amazing. Thank you.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/
Great project! :)
Awwww, so sweet! Love your adorable card! Thanks for sharing.
Hugz,
Robyn =)
injoy_stampin (at) me (dot) com
Love your baby card & baby bag.....so cute :)
Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net
These look so sweet. Great use of all the carts.
http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com
this is just adorable, love the gift bag
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net
Nice cards. I always wanted a baby cartridge and someday I will get it. Thanks for your time and talent.
I love them. So adorable.
Adorable...Love that gift bag. You're card is super sweet too!
Shelly~ I love the colors you choose. I never knew that Once upon a Princess had a gift bag. It is one of the carts that are on my wish list. I have issues with faces that is why I have the paperdoll faces from peachy keen they work like wonders.
sharon
sharonlittrell@frontier.com
ah, super adorable bag and card!!!
already a follower here.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
So sweet and I just love the soft colors. TFS!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com
Both the card and the gift bag are super cute!
Oh my gosh...they are lovely I think and it def does not show your hurry... BEAUTIFUL!!
Hopping along,
Karen
http://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag! Very cute! Thanks for sharing.
Sweet,Sweet,Sweet and i am always in need of gifts for baby showers i have 9 neices and 6nephews andseems they are all having babies this would be just the thing. i love the colors you selected. tfs
cbcotton @ yahoo dot com
OMG! Such a sweet card and bag set! Love this cartridge! :D
The bag is adorable! Good job thanks for sharing!
Super Cute, Shelly!
Super cute bag and card...I love these hops to see whats really on the cartridges... Great job TFS.
This is adorable...I dont care what you say!!! Awesome job!!!!! TFS!!
wyme98@yahoo.com
Can't wait to get the new arrival cart. What a great card and bag. Thanks for sharing.
Cute-ness! Love the colors so much!
lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
Nice job on the card and gift box. They came out really cute.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com
Super cute! TFS
ADORABLE set!!! LOVE the bag and card combo and colors!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Adorable Projects!
Any new mom would be THRILLED to get these. The bag is adorable and you cannot see any mess up on the baby face on the card :) Those faces can get tricky sometime!
Michelle
mcoleman9641@wideopenwest.com
Awww how super cute is this. Any new Mum would just adore this.
What a beautiful baby gift set! I love the gift bag paper!
How adorable the bag is, I did not notice that bag on the cartridge, so now it will be going back to this cartridge and use it to make that bag, I am looking for a bag to do for my daughter's class for Christmas and I can use it and embelish it to give out. Thank you for sharing.
Very cute! Christina
so very cute! some lucky person will get your designs!
love you blogspot too
judy
jashmore1944@att.net
so precious Shelley
Very cute projects Shelly! I love the little gift bag and I don't think the baby's face is bad at all - love it! He looks very happy :) Thanks for sharing.
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
This is cute. I do LOVE the gift bag. Is this a feature on the cart?
Hugs,
Michelle
rynmich92 at gmail dot com
Love these projects!!!
Very cute! I'm a new follower.
jlieungh23@gmail.com
www.jamiek711designs.blogspot.com
I really want this cartridge, you project is just adorable!
Liz Seubert
17eroses@gmail.com
loving your baby cards
Super cute bag!! And very cute card! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
what a cute bag and card
The mini bag is so perfect! What a great little combo!!
Cute card and I love the bag. Thanks for sharing your talent.
terilawson88 at yahoo dot com
Awww these are so adorable! You did a great job and I'm sure the new mom loved it! :)
I think the baby is adorable and love the bag
upnurse at aol dot com
Super cute project.
Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
I like ....cute card...TFS!
Very pretty I love the colors
Nice project. Thanks for the blog hop.
What an adorable project. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com
Gorgeous card and bag set! I love the colors you chose too.
Tracy
Very pretty. And love the colors!
very cute fun project!!!
Love your card and bag beautiful love the colors and the faces are supper cute. thanks for sharing
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com
Too Cute!! TFS :)
Loving the baby stuff. I'm working on a baby album myself, and have not even started my own daughter's baby book yet. Oh the ideas!!! :-)
What a great project! I love the DCWV paper that you used!
very cute crd & bag. love the colors. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com
Awww how cute are these?! Both are adorable!
wendydotroos2boysatgmaildotcom
cute project
these are soooo cute! too sweet! tfs callyann
Great project! Love the gift bag! Looks so cute! Might have to try that one day! Thanks for sharing!
Love these projects! They are perfect for a baby shower!
HOlly
hollyshobbie at gmail dot com
Love the bag and card! I need to try and make a bag with TBBM. TFS
amanbains1 at gmail dot com
This is really cute, but I must admit, I'm still drooling over your Halloween mini album. That was Fabulous! You do great work.
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Absolutely adorable.
pruttybird at comcast dot net
Post a Comment