Good morning fellow scrappers!
I decided to post all the awesome scrappin' sites/blogs
that I come across today who are hosting fabulous GIVEAWAYS...
we ALL LOVE those, right?
that I come across today who are hosting fabulous GIVEAWAYS...
we ALL LOVE those, right?
So here goes the first few I know about...
_______________________________________________________________
TWO CHICKS DESIGNS
are hosting several fun challenges
and giveaways throughout the day... friend them on facebook
for all the fun!! Here is the link to their site: http://www.twochicksdesigns.com/
Facebook friend link is towards the bottom.
_______________________________________________________________
Are you ready for this?
SCRAPBOOK.COM
( http://www.scrapbook.com )
is giving away TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of PRIZES today!!
Stop by there for a lot of scrappin' fun!!!
Are you ready for this?
SCRAPBOOK.COM
( http://www.scrapbook.com )
is giving away TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of PRIZES today!!
Stop by there for a lot of scrappin' fun!!!
_______________________________________________________________
MY PINK STAMPER
is planning loads of fun challenges
and giveaways from 10 am - 10 pm.
Robyn has been super busy with all this... sounds like it will be
a blast. Be sure to check out her site for all the exciting giveaways.
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/
_______________________________________________________________
SVG CUTS GIVEAWAYS
http://svgcuts.com/blog/2010/04/30/national-scrapbooking-day-sure-cuts-a-lot-giveaway/
Prizes (14 Chances to Win!)
Sure Cuts A Lot 2 for Mac / PC (2 Winners!)
Memory Garden Designer Page SVG Kit (4 Winners!)
Winter Bliss SVG Collection! (4 Winners!)
Mrs. Robinson’s 12×12 Cuts SVG Collection (4 Winners!)
Note: If you already have the Digi-Carts mentioned above,
you can substitute for any Digi-Cart of equal value
________________________________________________________________
I'm off to go SCRAPPIN' now!!!
Happy Scrappin' everyone!!
http://svgcuts.com/blog/2010/04/30/national-scrapbooking-day-sure-cuts-a-lot-giveaway/
Prizes (14 Chances to Win!)
Sure Cuts A Lot 2 for Mac / PC (2 Winners!)
Memory Garden Designer Page SVG Kit (4 Winners!)
Winter Bliss SVG Collection! (4 Winners!)
Mrs. Robinson’s 12×12 Cuts SVG Collection (4 Winners!)
Note: If you already have the Digi-Carts mentioned above,
you can substitute for any Digi-Cart of equal value
________________________________________________________________
I'm off to go SCRAPPIN' now!!!
Happy Scrappin' everyone!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment