KC Croppers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Recent Projects

Even if I haven't been posting, I HAVE been scrapping! Here are some pics from my most recent efforts.





"A Ham With A Plan". This is a pic of my son's hammy Chewatron. I just loved the scheming look on his face :-) I found the layout inspiration at the Cosmo Cricket blog as a part of a layout challenge. The black and white paper is Target $.99 cent Colorbok, along with the chipboard butons (see earlier post).



"100% Cat". This is Yu-Gi-Oh, my son's cat who passed away last fall. I think the insane expression on his face in this pic is priceless. I used Cosmo Cricket "ribbon sandwich" paper from the Early Bird collection as well as various other scraps of Early Bird papers, along with Jolee's cat-themed embellishments.


Graduation album. One of my kids up at school saw me making scrapbook pages one day at a debate tournament (scrapping is a GREAT way to pass time at tournaments if you don't have to judge) and asked if I would make her a graduation album. I was using some American Crafts paper from the Everyday collection at the time, and my girl really loved it. So, the album is almost exclusively a mix of paper from that collection.

This is not 100% complete- I just added page titles, so I need to "dress up" the titles a little still. Knowing how bad I am about getting pics up, though, I thought I better seize this opportunity to put this on the blog. So remember- this is still a work in progress.



First page. I used the hidden font on my "Winter Woodland" Cricut cartridge. Various embellishments from the Vintage Findings packs I blogged about earlier.




More Vintage Findings.





The buttons-on-BINGO card turns out nicely. Hat tip to whoever I scraplifted that from on the net ;-)



I tried my hand at some paper sewing here.



At my school, the girls wear white formal dresses for graduation- it is a big part of the tradition- hence a "dress" page in the graduation album. Chipboard letters from the Target dollar spot.









Looking at it now, it doesn't seem like much, but while making it...whoo. Albums are a big undertaking.

So what's my next project? A baby album for a friend. Will I ever learn? ;-)

1 comments:

Shelly Lynn said...

LOOKS GREAT!! Did you give it to her already?