




I just completed Chrissy's challenge
over at Treasure Box Designs
over at Treasure Box Designs
The challenge was to alter something other
than paper and add ribbon and bling to it.
than paper and add ribbon and bling to it.
I altered an old hat box to store my cricut cut files
in (those for swaps and for my own personal use.)
in (those for swaps and for my own personal use.)
I used ribbon around the edge of the hat box,
added rhinestones to the cricut cut out
(for the bling part), and I also added dots
of brown stickles on the flowers along the edge
of the box... but you can't really see that in the pic.
added rhinestones to the cricut cut out
(for the bling part), and I also added dots
of brown stickles on the flowers along the edge
of the box... but you can't really see that in the pic.
~ Shell ~
Love it! The paper is awesome- is that October Afternoon?
ReplyDeleteLove your blog;0)...Thanks for all your sweet comments....I'm trying to copy and paste your badge, but for some reason my compt. isn't cooperating...lol...go figure, will try later
ReplyDelete}}}HUGS{{{, Sheri G
I ADORE this project...I want that set now that I've seen your adorable creation....TFS:0)
Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by the Spring Fever Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed looking around!
ReplyDeleteJillian
jillianbeancrafts.com
Very cute! Love how you decorated it!
ReplyDelete